Listing ID: 16620 Last Refreshed: 29/07/2019 Total Views: 770
1. What is the type of franchise offered by The City?
We are looking for Single Unit Franchisees to expand The City concept in Singapore as well as Overseas
Franchisees to grow our brand internationally.
2. How long is the term of The City Franchise?
Our Singapore franchise is offered for a term of 5 years. Overseas franchises are on a case-by-case basis.
3. What is the Franchise Fee and Royalty Fee for The City?
On a case-by-case basis.
4. What is included in the Franchise Fee?
License to use The City brand and proprietary content & materials
Assistance during the Set-Up phase with:
• Business & financial planning
• Site assessment & selection
• Interior & exterior design of the Centre
• Renovation of the Centre
• Staff screening & hiring
• Training for Franchisee and Staff (based on our comprehensive manuals)
• Marketing plan for the Centre
• The City proprietary content - over 20 thematic programmes (guided activities, courses etc.)• Grand opening of the Centre
• Review the operations and provide guidance and coaching
• Central marketing support (marketing collateral, Web Site, Social Media, Online marketing,
Ads, campaigns etc.)
• Ongoing improvements to the concept and additions to the thematic programmes
5. What criteria are you looking for in a Franchisee?
• Financially capable to invest
• Passionate about children and The City unique concept
• Willingness to have full-time commitment and involvement in the business• Business management skills
6. What is the size requirement for a ‘The City’ concept?
The minimum space required for a ‘The City’ concept is 1800 sq. ft. while the maximum can be up to
5000 sq. ft. (165-470 sq. m.)